Open courses A, B and RR
|A • Start 4, orange tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Thursday 20/7||600 metres||5,2 km||15|
|Friday 21/7||100 metres||4,8 km||19|
|Saturday 22/7||350 metres||4,8 km||12|
|B • Start 4, orange tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Thursday 20/7||600 metres||3,1 km||9|
|Friday 21/7||100 metres||3,2 km||14|
|Saturday 22/7||350 metres||3,0 km||11|
|RR • Start 3, yellow tape||Distance to the start||Course length*||Controls|
|Thursday 20/7||600 metres||2,0*/1,3 km||5|
|Friday 21/7||300 metres||1,7* km||6|
|Saturday 22/7||180 metres||1,9*/1,4 km||6|
- Here, you receive a start certificate that you complete (pre-entered participants receive a ready-made certificate) and show at the start, where you receive your map.
- You can choose your start time yourself (Thursday–Friday 6 pm –7:30 pm, Saturday 11 am –12:30 pm).
- Bring your own Emit card if you have one. The Emit rent on the A and B courses is 5 euros.
- On the Open-RR (course with route tape) the Emit fee is included in the price and the participant may have an assistant.
- You are not allowed to use and Emit card that is used in a competition class during the event.
- You start by punching the 0-punch at the start point.
- The control descriptions of the A and B courses are printed on your map.
- Finish and the finish punch are the same as for the competition classes.