Open courses A, B, C and RR
|A • Start 4, orange tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Wednesday 11/7||100 metres||4,8 km||16|
|Thursday 12/7||600 metres||4,7 km||12|
|Friday 13/7||700 metres||5,0 km||15|
|B • Start 4, orange tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Wednesday 11/7||100 metres||3,1 km||10|
|Thursday 12/7||600 metres||3,0 km||10|
|Friday 13/7||700 metres||2,8 km||11|
|C • Start 4, orange tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Wednesday 11/7||100 metres||2,0 km||7|
|Thursday 12/7||600 metres||1,8 km||8|
|Friday 13/7||700 metres||1,8 km||9|
|RR • Start 3, yellow tape||Distance to the start||Course length*||Controls|
|Wednesday 11/7||300 metres||1,8*/1,7 km||5|
|Thursday 12/7||400 metres||1,7*/1,4 km||6|
|Friday 13/7||1400 metres||2,1*/1,5 km||5|
- Here, you receive a start certificate that you complete (pre-entered participants receive a ready-made certificate) and show at the start, where you receive your map.
- You can choose your start time yourself (6 pm–7:30 pm).
- Bring your own Emit card if you have one. The Emit rent on the A, B and C courses is 5 euros. Use the same card during all competition days and return it thereupon.
- On the Open RR (course with route tape) the Emit fee is included in the price and the participant may have an assistant. Use the same Emit card during all the days and return it thereupon.
- You are not allowed to use and Emit card that is used in a competition class during the event.
- You start by punching the 0-punch at the start point.
- The control descriptions of the A, B and C courses are printed on your map.
- Finish and the finish punch are the same as for the competition classes.