All participants in all classes
- Will be awarded with local products each day after crossing the finish line.
- All participants receive a special prize each day. Welcome to the Info to pick it up when you have finished your course. (No overall competition.)
- Gift vouchers and products from the orienteering shop Suunnistajan Kauppa and the sports shop Hulluna hiihtoon.
- Gift vouchers to the orienteering shop Suunnistajan Kauppa: 1) 40 €, 2) 30 €, 3) 20 €.
- Gift vouchers to the sports shop Hulluna hiihtoon: 1) 40 €, 2) 30 €, 3) 20 €.
- Training grants, thanks to contributions from the host municipalities Vasa, Malax, Korsholm and Vörå as well as Vasa Andelsbank: 1) 300 €, 2) 200 €, 3) 100 €.
- Noname gift vouchers to the web shop: 1) 100 €.
- The winners get to take part in the obstacle race Toughest in Vörå 17/8.
- S group gift vouchers from the cooperative KPO according to position: 2) 65 €, 3) 50 €, 4) 40 €, 5) 35 €, 6) 30 €.
- In the classes D/H 12TR, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 21A the prize-winners will be presented by the speaker, starting around 20.00.
- I D/H 35–85 and 21B the prizes can be picked up at the prize table when the results in the respective classes are ready. Follow the speaker and the result board to learn when your class is ready.
- A cruise for two persons with Wasaline, including an archipelago buffé dinner.
- One hotel night with breakfast for two persons at Hotel Norrvalla.
- Two nights in a camping cottage for four persons at Top Camping.
- Two tickets for two persons to the exhibition at the World Heritage Gate.
- A ticket for two persons to the exhibition at visitor’s centre Meteoria.
- Two family tickets to Stundars open air museum.
- Five tickets to the spa and water park Tropiclandia.
- Four tickets to Zip Adventure Park.
- A lunch for two at Berny’s restaurant by the Replot bridge and World Heritage Gate.
|Wasaline cruise for two||Rune Bergström|
|* Wasaline cruise for two||Markus Lindgren|
|* Wasaline cruise for two||Sami Miettinen|
|* A night for two at Hotel Vallonia||Auli Hovikorpi|
|A night for two at Hotel Norrvalla||Rune Svärd|
|Two nights for four in a Top Camping cabin||Pasi Kataja|
|Two tickets for two to the exhibition at the World Heritage Gate||Sirpa Mahlanen-Peltola|
|Two tickets for two to the exhibition at the World Heritage Gate||Pentti Niemelä|
|Free entry for two to the Meteoria exhibition||Ari Ylihärsilä|
|* Free entry for two to the Meteoria exhibition||Vesa Paavola|
|Family ticket to Stundars open air museum||Anna Sjöstrand|
|Family ticket to Stundars open air museum||Kai Kamila|
|Free entry to the spa and water park Tropiclandia||Elsie Björkfors|
|Free entry to the spa and water park Tropiclandia||Rasmus Hemminki|
|Free entry to the spa and water park Tropiclandia||Helka Keski-Säntti|
|Free entry to the spa and water park Tropiclandia||Linnea Lemberg|
|Free entry to the spa and water park Tropiclandia||Emilia Melender|
|* Free entry to Zip Adventure Park||Siiri Oikarainen|
|* Free entry to Zip Adventure Park||Edith Sauso|
|Free entry to Zip Adventure Park||Gustav Forsell|
|Free entry to Zip Adventure Park||Ellinor Halonen|
|Free entry to Zip Adventure Park||Rasmus Huhtamäki|
|Free entry to Zip Adventure Park||Peppi Sikkilä|
|A lunch for two at Berny’s restaurant by the Replot bridge||Anne Paadar|